Ark Boulton Academy joined the Ark network in September 2015 and is a 6 form entry secondary school (11-16) in Sparkhill, Birmingham. Chosen by the students, the school is named after Matthew Boulton, a prominent Birmingham manufacturer, reflecting the industrial and entrepreneurial spirit of the city. Ark Boulton joins Ark’s thriving hub of primary and secondary schools in Birmingham.
We are now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Science Teacher, ideally specialising in Chemistry or Physics. You’ll be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for your students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who will inspire and enthuse our students, delivering an outstanding and enriched curriculum.
This position is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
The ideal candidates will:
- be well-qualified Science teachers with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- have resilient characters and a strong personal drive
- understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils - especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
To find out more about Ark Boulton, please visit www.arkboulton.org. Visits to our school are encouraged and welcome before applying. Please contact Gurvinder Kaur at email@example.com to arrange.
To apply for this post, please go to
https://www.hays.co.uk/jobs/ark-boulton-Applications will be reviewed as received, so you may hear from us before the closing date which is 11am on Friday 2nd December.
If you would like any further information or wish to discuss this role, please contact the Recruitment Team on 020 3116 6345, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and any other relevant employment checks.