Edron Academy is seeking to employ an enthusiastic, committed and dynamic Secondary Geography Teacher willing to teach some humanities, to start in August 2017.
About the school
Edron Academy is a well-established, prestigious, bilingual and bicultural school in Mexico City. It is proud to be the first fully accredited Council of British International Schools (COBIS) School in Mexico, following a successful Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) inspection in September 2014.
For 2017, as the School continues on their journey to excellence, Edron Academy is seeking high calibre professionals to join their team.
All teachers should:
- Be an outstanding practitioner
- Be a good team player
- Have relevant UK experience
- Be solution focused
- Be committed to lifelong learning
- Be a reflective practitioner
- Be a positive role model
- Have high expectations of able children
- Have a passion for Continuing Professional Development
Edron Academy offers:
- The experience of working in a prestigious bicultural, bilingual school
- A positive team, culture and supportive community ethos
- Professional development supported by an annual professional development review
- Leadership opportunities
- A range of competitive benefits. (see link below/download above)
- A good work/ life balance
More information and further details of the school can be found in the information pack and job description, which can be downloaded below. The information pack contains the salary and benefit package information.
Please visit https://jobs.ticrecruitment.com/school/edron-academy where you can apply online and download information including salary package details.
For enquiries please call Hayley Harris at TIC Recruitment (who will be representing the school) on +44 (0) 2920 212083 or email email@example.com Please do not contact the school directly at this stage.
Safeguarding: The Edron Academy is committed to safeguarding the health, welfare and safety of young people. All candidates will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check, or local equivalent, prior to taking up and offer of employment.
Tel: +44(0) 2920 212083
Closing date for applications is 16th December 2016.
Interviews will take place in London between the 9th and 14th January 2017.
Skype interviews will be arranged on a rolling basis. Early applications are encouraged.