Ajman Academy, an IBPYP, IBMYP candidate and a BSME school in Ajman (UAE), is currently seeking applications from a suitably qualified Secondary Science and Maths Teacher to be part of an innovative MYP Department in a growing school with 960 students currently. Applicants please state which science or maths area is your preference.
With a state-of-the-art facility, a 1:1 iPad programme, and a prime location in the northern region of the UAE allowing easy access to five Emirates (Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and Um Al Quwain), Ajman Academy is an up and coming educational leader in the region.
The Academy is currently a candidate for IB MYP and we teach the English National Curriculum. We currently offer the PYP in primary and MYP in secondary, with IGCSE and A levels for senior students. Ajman Academy operates on a full Apple® platform and is proud to offer a pioneering Arabic and Islamic Studies programme.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Familiar with enquiry-based teaching and, preferably, with the International Baccalaureate Programmes in addition to, (I)GCSE and A Levels;
- Competent users of Apple® products with transformational IT skills;
- Internationally-minded and able to promote internationalism and incorporate it in their teaching;
- Able to differentiate their teaching to accommodate the needs of second language learners;
- Strongly interested in developing professionally and committed to exceptional classroom practice.
Applicants need to hold a degree with a recognised teaching qualification in addition to a minimum experience of 3 years.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary package;
- Accommodation allowance;
- Family medical insurance;
- Annual flights;
- Relocation assistance;
- End of service gratuity;
- A positive and stimulating working environment.
To apply for this role, please email your CV with a covering letter to the Director. Also, please include a recent photograph and names and contact details of three referees. Job reference must be included in the subject : HR008. Email: email@example.com.
Closing Date: 4th March 2018 (or sooner should a suitable candidate be accepted earlier)