Be awesome. Be you. Teach SEND
We believe that through our learning, work and play we can nurture, challenge and inspire each other to achieve our full potential. As a new and expanding purpose built SEND school, we have fantastic opportunities for people to use their knowledge to teach, their passion to change lives and their enthusiasm to inspire.
What You'll Be Doing :
You’ll be making a difference! As an awesome Teacher you’ll help to nurture and teach a small group of pupils who have a diagnosis of Autism or Complex Needs. You will change their lives.
You’ll be developing your career! Whether you are a Mainstream Teacher looking to make the leap into the Realstream or an experienced SEND Teacher with a strong track record, our extensive CPD programme and supportive leadership team will take you to the next level and help you develop your career into what you want it to be. We want you to be happy and to be the best version of yourself that you can be – we will help you to reach that goal.
You’ll relish your time at work and have the work-life balance to enjoy your time at home! We take our staff well being seriously. Our staff team is welcoming and professional and we believe that you will find the school a great environment to work in.
• You’ll be awesome
• You’ll want to have purpose in your work life and want to make a difference in the world.
• You will be a qualified teacher with QTS (if you are an NQT that’s fine!)
• You will have a passion for supporting pupils with additional educational needs and be motivated by the challenges that holds.
• You will be able to work collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for all pupils.
• You will have knowledge and experience of working with pupils who have autism and complex needs.
• If you have knowledge of THRIVE and an understanding of behaviour management strategies and how to apply them in the classroom that would be great, but if not, you just need the desire to learn.
We are particularly keen to hear from candidates with ASD / MLD experience
It’s not just a job, it’s a career – the benefits we offer you:
• Extensive CPD training which provides a range of tailored and bespoke CPD opportunities to all.
• A well-resourced and enjoyable working environment.
• Competitive salaries and pay progression – as a growing school there will be a number of opportunities over the next few years for staff that wish to progress.
• A supportive leadership team who are engaged in your professional development and success.
• Employee Assistance Programme (Counselling, information and support).
• Well-being and medical support.
• Generous LBH Pension Scheme.
• Excellent transport links with Hatton Cross Station and Feltham Station close by.
You can find much more about us on our website www.marjorykinnonschool.co.uk
All the forms you need to make your application are available on our website vacancies page.
Closing Date: Monday 17th May 2021 at 12pm
Shortlisting: w/b 17th May 2021.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 20th May / Friday 21st May 2021.
We will communicate directly with shortlisted candidates to confirm details.
If you have any queries relating to this opportunity, please email Janet Kapila email@example.com
Marjory Kinnon School
- Special needs with state - community funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 16 years
Marjory Kinnon School is a successful and growing special school for children and young people with moderate and complex learning difficulties, a high proportion of whom have a diagnosis of Autism. Ofsted judged the school as ‘Good’ with behaviour be...