Hammersmith Academy, a new state-of-the-art Academy specialising in Creative & Digital Media and IT, is a truly comprehensive, fair-banded Academy where staff “are committed to getting the best outcomes for students”. We were judged to be a good school with many outstanding features by Ofsted in February 2013. We have since travelled even further and are confident of achieving outstanding results, an outstanding learning experience for our students and an outstanding judgment in our next Ofsted.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced candidate to further develop our outstanding provision and manage all aspects of Inclusion.
As a key member of our Middle Leadership Team the successful candidate will benefit from:
- Comprehensive Middle Leadership development programme which includes opportunities to access NPQML, NPQSL, Teaching Leaders and Future Leaders.
- Opportunities to lead on whole school projects.
- Opportunities to collaborate with our partner schools including SPGS and Thomas Telford School.
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- Exciting career opportunities
- An excellent reputation in the local community
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- Superb facilities and resources
- A comprehensive staff well-being package
- Aspirational and hard-working students
- Strong parental engagement
This is an opportunity to become part of Hammersmith Academy at its most pivotal and exciting time.
For further details visit our website www.hammersmithacademy.org to download an application form.
For general recruitment enquiries contact email@example.com
Closing Date 13th October 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 16th October 2017