We are looking for a talented and committed SENCO to lead the Learning Support Department in our improving school.
You will be responsible for supporting students across the school that need extra assistance, taking responsibility for the day to day high quality in-class and intervention support for SEN student, enabling them to make good progress in their learning.
Candidates should have the National award for Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator, working towards or willing to begin study for the qualification
The successful applicants will:
• Make a valuable contribution to the provision of high quality teaching and learning.
• Raise the standards of SEN pupils throughout the school
• Have a passion for providing a curriculum for all children to succeed
• Be able to work effectively within a supportive, committed and successful team
• Have high aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further professional development.
The school is committed to professional development and equality for all staff and will provide a high level of induction and training for new staff members.
Visits to the school are warmly invited. Please make an appointment with the HR Manager on 0208 894 4503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date Monday 27 November 12 noon
Interview w/b 4th December 2017
Start Date January/Easter 2018