Clifton High School is an academically selective, co-educational, independent day school for 600 pupils aged 3-18 years. Situated on a beautiful Bristol site, we operate the Diamond Edge Model of education underpinned by a strong pastoral and family ethos.
We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly qualified ICT Technician to work as a member of a team within our IT Department to provide first and second line technical support to end users and infrastructure support to the School.
Clifton High School is committed to the ongoing professional development of its employees and as part of the role training towards professional certifications would be provided.
We would like to hear from energetic, adaptable and committed candidates with good interpersonal skills and knowledge of the following areas:
● Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 environment
● Active Directory and Group Policy management and administration
● OS and Software deployment technologies (MDT Deployment, MSI build, Zuludesk)
● Backup management and configuration (DPM)
● TCP/IP Networking, VLAN, wireless networks, fault discovery, Impero, SIMS support
● O365 and Azure AD management
● PowerShell scripting knowledge is desired
● Nimble Storage Technology familiarity would be advantageous
● Tablet and mobile devices (iPad, Samsung) support and Zuludesk management
● Printer Deployment (via AD&GP and PaperCut)
● Event Support (Audio/Visual/Presentations)
In addition, the successful candidate will enjoy contributing to an excellent working environment for pupils, staff, parents and the wider school community.
Further details can be found at www.cliftonhigh.co.uk Completed application forms accompanied by a covering letter of application, to illustrate how the requirements of the post will be met, should be emailed to the Head of School, Dr Alison Neill, at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th June 2019
Clifton High School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and expects all staff, visitors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.