For more information please see the detailed job description which is attached and visit the school website www.olab.org.uk.
The ideal candidate:
- Reliable, diligent and friendly.
- Good IT skills and ability to quickly learn the school database system (WCBS-PASS).
- A good communicator, confident dealing with pupils, staff and visitors alike.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
- Happy to work as part of a close knit team with own areas of responsibility.
- Happy to carry out first aid duties (training provided).
- Flexible, a good sense of humour and willing to 'muck-in' as required.
What we can offer:
- Support from colleagues.
- Free school lunches during term time.
- Free on-site parking.
- An excellent pension scheme.
- Use of school facilities, e.g. swimming pool
- A peaceful location on the edge of the city of Oxford
Abingdon-on-Thames is an historic, modern market town situated eight miles to the south of Oxford, with its world renowned reputation as a centre of academic excellence. The town has a lively community and has undergone recent development to upgrade the central shopping area. There are a good selection of restaurants, cafes and bars situated a just few minutes walk away from the river and gardens of Abbey Meadows. The town supports a mixed and international community and has excellent bus links to Oxford which is just a 15 minute ride away and provides a wealth of social and cultural opportunities.
How to apply:
Applications should be made via the Apply button below. Please ensure that you leave no gaps in your employment history. If you would like an informal discussion about the role please contact us on 01235 524658 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: Monday 26th March 2018