Reporting to the Service Desk Manager the Service Desk Analyst is key to the delivery of technical support services to TES Global.
As part of a team with wide range of responsibilities and skill levels, you will be exposed to a wide range of technologies and processes. The Service Desk Analyst will work across 1st line interaction with customers managing service requests and incidents through to 3rd line resolution of complex problems in conjunction with 3rd parties.
The structure of this team is designed to open up opportunities to increase the breadth and depth of options for professional development as well as create an environment where team working is part of the working day as well promoting individual technical expertise.
· Provide 1st line support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
· Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Service Desk.
· Monitor the Service Desk system for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
· Responsible for accurate collection of information relating to tickets raised and logged within Service Now and allocating them accurately.
· Responsible for answering the Service Desk telephone.
· Ensure all incidents and requests are dealt with within agreed SLA’s
· Escalate P1 and P2 issues to senior engineers as appropriate.
· Complete internal desk moves as required.
· Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all customers.
· Ensure all hardware and software inventories are kept up to date.
· Ensure meeting rooms and conference systems are configured correctly and working.
· Must have a customer service mentality
· Proactive in suggesting new ideas that simplify or accelerate the delivery of technology solutions
· Take responsibility for decisions and the quality of work
· Maintain a positive and proactive attitude
· Foster good working relationships with other technology teams and business units.
· Demonstrable ability to prioritise and multitask
· Must possess strong communication skills both verbal and written.
· Able to demonstrate strong time management skills