Ark Walworth Academy is a thriving school in the heart of central London. We serve a vibrant, diverse community in Zone 2, with excellent access to all the city has to offer for students and staff alike.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and highly-skilled communicator for the role of Sixth Form Inclusion Coordinator. This role, largely based in the study room, will ensure that the study behaviours of the young people in our 6th form are sufficiently developed to enable their independent success. There will be increased focus on the careers and destinations work in this particular age range.
Our staff are:
• Committed, enthusiastic practitioners seeking to support excellent progress for our students
• Educators who aspire to the highest standards of behaviour, academic success, and wellbeing for all in our community
• Resilient, reflective and thoughtful professionals, seeking to develop themselves with us
In return, we offer:
• An externally recognised progression route with the support of a nationally recognised network
• Dedicated Network Leads for subjects and areas, providing cutting‐edge training and development opportunities
• A fully accessible, well resourced, multi‐million pound building in which to practice
• A school community with a genuine family ethos, investing in staff wellbeing with sports and events
• Varied routes into teaching and industry‐recognised professional qualifications (ATT,
PGCE, TeachFrist, NowTeach, ELSA, NPQML, NPQSL, BA and Masters programmes)
• A comprehensive support and induction programme for all staff including accommodation in zone 2 available for NQTs and trainees.
• A dedicated Employee Assistance and benefits package from Ark
We look forward to receiving your application