We are seeking to appoint an experienced Spanish Teacher to join our passionate team in January or April 2020.
Turing House School is an inspirational new 11–19 secondary school, currently with years 7 to 11. Our first four years have established us as a successful and exceptionally popular school, being oversubscribed with waiting lists for each year group. Last year we were delighted when Ofsted judged us as good overall with outstanding leadership and management as well as personal development, behaviour and welfare. The school’s new-build permanent site in Whitton will be ready during the academic year 2020/21, with state-of-the-art facilities. Until then we are based in high quality accommodation on two sites in Teddington and Hampton.
You will join us at an exciting time with our first academic year of GCSE exams, whilst planning and recruiting are underway for our sixth form that opens in 2020, providing a rare opportunity to make a mark on the new school and develop your career with us.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced teacher, inspired by the opportunities of a new growing school.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a high level of subject expertise.
- Be confident in teaching Spanish from Key Stage 3 to GCSE.
- Be committed to the constant improvement of an already vibrant curriculum.
- Be flexible, dedicated and passionate about delivering exceptional learning experiences and ensuring all students achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Share the school’s mission and ethos.
We can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing professional development.
- A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
- Smaller classes of 25.
- Full time, willing to discuss part time.
Choosing the right new school to work in is as important to you as choosing the right new staff is for us.
Please visit our website to register your interest and to receive more information and a recruitment pack. In particular we suggest you visit:
If you are confident you can rise to the challenges we want to hear from you!
Closing date: Midday, Monday 18 November 2019.
Interviews will take place soon after applications are received. Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the arrangements by telephone and email.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date, so we would encourage you to submit your application early.
We are completely committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance and references. Turing House School is an equal opportunity employer.