The Philip Morant School and College
Student Services Administrator
Pay Range: Local Government Band 2 Actual Salary from £15,240 (Point 3 – 6)
Start Date: September 2019
We are seeking an outstanding individual to be the first point of contact for students and provide administrative support to staff.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
•Medical room -administer first aid to students, staff and visitors. liaise with parents & carers to inform them if their child has received first aid
• Administer the ParentPay systems within school -liaise with staff, students and parents where necessary and adding new staff and students as and when required.
•Deal with queries from students, staff and visitors. Liaise with members of the public when necessary.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you have:
• Experience of administrative work in a busy office environment.
• Good organisational skills
• Knowledge of general school policies and procedures knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures
• Ability to manage own time effectively
Why work for The Philip Morant School and college
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme
This post is 35 hours per week, 40 weeks per year (Term Time, plus Non-pupil days and 1 weeks during school closure periods), however, we are willing to consider applications from people who are able to work fewer hours per week.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to email@example.com . Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: 12am, Sunday 21st July 2019.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 22nd July 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.