- Student Support Officer
- 15 hours per week/ 40 weeks p.a.
- 8.00am – 11.00am
- Pay Scale S3 - £15,461 - £17,490 FTE (5,632 – 6,370 pro-rata)
The post holder will work with the Year 7 Head of Learning and form tutors to ensure the welfare and progress of Year 7 students. They will also undertake administrative support for the year group.
Competencies and skills:
· Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with parents and students
· Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Coaching and counselling skills and ability to support students
· Competent in use of office systems, including Word, Excel and mail-merge
Other skills and knowledge that would support the application:
· Competence in use of SIMs and CURA
· Knowledge of admissions criteria and the transition process
· Understanding of school policies on attendance, behaviour and safeguarding
· Basic knowledge of the curriculum for year 7 and academic requirements of students
Please see the school website for an application form. Please complete and return to Fullbrook, together with a letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fullbrook is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS clearance.