Subject Leader of Food Technology
Start date: September 2019
Salary: Highly competitive depending on experience
Location: Brixton, South London
Trinity Academy, located in the heart of Brixton, is looking to appoint an inspirational Subject Leader to develop the Food Technology curriculum and deliver high quality lessons to pupils across years 7 to 11.
We can offer you:
• An excellent benefits package including private health insurance, childcare voucher scheme and interest free season ticket loans.
• Extended school holidays.
• An excellent working environment in a brand new building with the most up to date technology.
• A great career opportunity to develop professionally in an expanding Academy.
• The chance to transform the lives of many seriously disadvantaged children for the better.
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Are determined to make a difference.
• Have the highest expectations for all young people.
• Are passionate about learning and creativity.
• Are enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to progress.
• Have relevant experience and /or qualifications.
Trinity Academy opened in 2014 and, as a new and expanding Academy, is determined to become one of the best schools in south London We have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition (silver award) and has recently been judged as Good in all areas in its first Ofsted inspection.
Applications are welcome from both experienced teachers and NQTs (July start possible). There is the possibility of additional responsibilities being added to this post, with appropriate remuneration, for the right candidate
For further information and a full application pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
Closing date: 20th May at 12 noon.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.