Ark Boulton Academy, Birmingham
Salary: Ark Support Staff Band 7 Outside London (£21,910 - £27,632)
Hours: 36 hours per week all year round (5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays).
Ark Boulton Academy joined the Ark network in September 2015 and is a 6-form entry secondary school (11-16) in Sparkhill, Birmingham. Chosen by the students, the school is named after Matthew Boulton, a prominent Birmingham manufacturer, reflecting the industrial and entrepreneurial spirit of the city. Ark Boulton joins Ark’s thriving hub of primary and secondary schools in Birmingham.
We are now looking to recruit to a System and Exams Lead to work alongside our Senior Leadership Team. As the named Exams Officer, you will prepare and submit entries to examination boards for public exams and ensure staff, pupils and their parents have all examinations information.
You will also be responsible for the management of the schools MIS and Data systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of administration ideally within a school context
• Experience of using MIS (Preferably BromCom)
• Experience of examination administration and regulations
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Good IT skills, including the ability to confidently use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Have a genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
To find out more about Ark Boulton, please visit www.arkboulton.org. To apply for this post please visit www.arkboulton.org/vacancies or if you would like any further information about this role, please contact the HR team at email@example.com.
Closing date: 24th September 2019
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and any other relevant employment checks.