The Governors of this highly successful oversubscribed English medium school are seeking to appoint an inspirational Curriculum Leader of Art. St Joseph’s is Wales’ only shared faith school, and is a school where pupils flourish and achieve excellent learning and pastoral outcomes. We offer:
- A vibrant and rich learning environment, with a strong Christian ethos
- A dedicated, experienced and ambitious team of staff and governors
- A calm and purposeful school in which behaviour is excellent
- Thriving home, school, parish and community partnerships
- A dedicated suite of specialist rooms
Applications from practising Anglican or Catholic teachers are particularly welcome, although the Governors are interested to hear from teachers of other faith journeys or no faith too.
The school is situated in south west Wrexham, and within easy access of the M56/M6/A55, Cheshire and Shropshire,
If you would like to apply for the post, please complete the application form and a covering letter of no more than two sides of A4, outlining your experience and vision.
Closing date for applications: Noon on Wednesday 22nd May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
In partnership with the Catholic Diocese of Wrexham; the Church in Wales Diocese of St. Asaph, and Wrexham Local Authority.