St Joseph’s Primary School Kempsey is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life.
St Joseph’s Primary School Kempsey is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the Full Time Temporary K-6 Teaching position, commencing term 2 2019 to end of 2019 school year.
• have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith.
• have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
• have an understanding of the 21st century learner.
• be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning, in partnership with the parent community
• hold a current NSW Working with Children Work
• have the ability to teach K-6
• full registration with NESA (Previously known as BOSTES) with provisional accreditation status.
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience, service record, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current/past employer and Parish Priest or Minister from their local place of worship.
Applications must be emailed to:
Principal – Melissa Turner
St Joseph’s Primary School
KEMPSEY NSW 2440
Enquiries: 02 65 625501
Applications must be received by 3.00pm Thursday 21 March 2019
External applicants should visit the Catholic Schools Office website with regards to registration requirements with the Diocese.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer