Mt St Patrick Primary School, Murwillumbah
Mt St Patrick Primary School is a co-educational Catholic Primary School providing educational excellence for students from Kinder to Year Six. Mt St Patrick Primary School is a vibrant school community located on the Far North Coast of New South Wales. Our school is an integral part of the faith community of the Sacred Heart Catholic Parish.
Our school’s values are based on Presentation Sisters who founded the school in 1904 . We are proud of our school’s rich history. Our school motto of ‘With Heart and Pride’ is lived out everyday through the actions of our students. Mt St Patrick Primary School enjoys a wonderful reputation within the wider community for providing outstanding education and excellence.
At Mt St Patrick Primary School students are encouraged and challenged to do their best, to develop their individual talents and most importantly – to fully realize their own potential and become responsible, happy, caring and responsible young people.
TEACHER - Literacy Support
Part time, temporary position commencing 26th April 2021 until the end of the 2021 school year.
(maternity leave replacement)
- have a current NSW Working with Children Check
- full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- understanding of contemporary pedagogy and the ability to differentiate and provide for a diverse range of ability
- a commitment to the requirements of the diocese To Work Teach and Lead document
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of three (3) referees, including your Parish Priest or minister.
Application close: 9:00 a.m. Friday, 16th April 2021
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Catholic Schools Office Diocese of Lismore