Hammersmith Academy, a new state-of-the-art Academy specialising in Creative & Digital Media and IT, is a truly comprehensive, fair-banded Academy where staff “are committed to getting the best outcomes for students”. We were judged to be a good school with many outstanding features by Ofsted inMarch 2017.
We are seeking to appoint a brilliant Art teacher, who is passionate about their subject and is able to inspire others with that passion.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A good honours degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong team ethos
- The commitment to go the extra mile
- A strong belief in truly comprehensive education
- Our Technical Arts department benefits from a wealth of subject expertise and exciting development pathways for all team members
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- A bespoke CPD program for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- Excellent pastoral care
- An excellent reputation in the local community
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- First-class facilities and resources
- A comprehensive staff wellbeing package
- Aspirational and hardworking students
- Strong parental engagement
This is an opportunity to become part of Hammersmith Academy at its most pivotal and exciting time. We welcome applications from NQTs.
For further details visit our website www.hammersmithacademy.org to download an application form.
For general recruitment enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 19th February 2018
Interviews: To be held on either 22nd or 23rd February 2018
We are looking forward to welcoming potential candidates to our HA Recruitment Evening on Tuesday 20th February, 6- 7pm. If you are interested in attending please mention 'Recruitment evening' in your application.