An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Teacher of Art at Thomas More Catholic School. If you are a hardworking and creative teacher who is interested in learning and teaching and making a difference to students’ lives through the Art Department, we welcome your application.
The right candidate will have passion in delivering lessons in innovative ways to engage the students through a variety of different mediums, schemes of work and energy. In return we can offer you KS3,4 & 5 Art and Design teaching, in a solid department with a proven track record of getting results, along with professional development.
We are proud of our focus on student and staff wellbeing, which is evident from the moment you step into our community. We pride ourselves on having excellent student leadership and high staff-retention rates.
This is an exciting time to join a very stable school where positive change is taking place.
Part of the school’s mission is to provide excellent quality teaching and learning. We are seeking to ensure that teaching and learning is of the highest quality; rigorous, challenging, differentiated and engaging. We aim for educational excellence in all areas.
We offer a range of excellent staff benefits, including:
- Twilight CPD Sessions for all staff
- Lunch provided in return for duties
- Historic building in a beautiful setting, with multiple sports facilities and a swimming pool
- Forward thinking and vibrant place to work
- High staff morale and a happy team culture amongst all staff
- Free parking on site. Situated a 10 minute walk from Purley train station with fast train links to Central London and the South East
- Opportunities for career development through our high commitment to CPD
Note: you do not need to be Catholic to apply.
For more information about the school, please visit www.tmore.org.uk To apply, please return your completed application form, recruitment monitoring form and disclosure form to the school via email: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 20th June 2018
Interview date to be confirmed upon shortlisting
The Governors of Thomas More Catholic School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The appointment is subject to the normal pre-employment clearances (e.g. satisfactory references, medical clearance and a satisfactory outcome to your Enhanced DBS Disclosure).