We are seeking to appoint an outstanding PE teacher who can join our PE Faculty in delivering high quality lessons and extra-curricular provision.
The successful candidate will:
· Be passionate about teaching PE
· Be committed to sports competition, extra-curricular enrichment and success.
· Have a proven track record in developing and delivering innovative and exciting teaching and learning.
The PE Faculty team works collaboratively to support and share ideas, to develop student learning and drive results. They are also responsible for organising a wide range of extra-curricular sporting activities and fixtures. The PE facilities are second to none, and consist of a £3million sports hall facility with Astroturf, MUGA and state of the art gym.
We invite applications from colleagues who:
· Have high expectations of their students
· Are outstanding practitioners
· Have a vision to drive competitive sport in all areas
If you feel that you have the experience and drive for this role we would like to hear from you. Application is by letter and application form to Mrs C Wilson, Headteacher, the latter including the names and addresses of two appropriate referees. Further details can be obtained from Mrs Hurst on 01635 510500, by email to email@example.com or visit the school’s website www.trinitynewbury.org.
The school has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check as well as other pre-employment checks.