Be the best, join our school to make a difference every day.
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher of Business who will join a dynamic, growing and committed department whilst our current member of staff is on maternity leave. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional experienced or newly qualified classroom teacher to make a significant contribution to the school. We are looking for a colleague who will embrace our drive to ensure that Business is at the core of our curriculum and has students' progress at the forefront of their teaching.
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers as well at NQTs.
Northwood School offers:
- Support for new members of staff
- A well-established induction programme
- Professional development with progression
- A well-embedded performance management structure
- Child Care vouchers
- Bike to Work scheme
- Varied day and residential trips, both abroad and in the UK
- The full support of the Headteacher, the Head of Department and colleagues
- A fantastic social life and loads more
- Northwood School is a highly successful, high performing 11-18 comprehensive in the London Borough of Hillingdon
- 73% of students achieved level 4 or above in English and maths in the summer of 2017
- Significantly positive value added for the past five years. In 2017 our Progress 8 of 0.65 placed us in the top 5% of schools nationally
- We recently moved to an impressive £35 million building with fantastic facilities
- Rated 5* in The Real School Guide 2016 and 2017
You will have proven experience in:
- Evaluating and developing the quality of teaching and learning
- Enthusing and motivating students
- Teaching up to at least GCSE level
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Is efficient, adaptable, personable and shares the vision of excellence within Northwood School
- Is looking for an exciting opportunity to work with Northwood School in order to drive their personal career forward and share and develop new ideas
Applications will close at 12.00 p.m. on Wednesday 15th November 2017
Apply now! Please complete the TES online application form
The QED Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a criminal record check with the Data Barring Service.