This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for you to shape and develop Business Studies at Ernesford Grange Community Academy. As a brand new subject on offer to our students, we are seeking to appoint a passionate and enthusiastic Business Studies teacher who will engender a similar love for learning Business Studies amongst our students both at Key Stage 4 and 5. We are a rapidly expanding school and increasing the range of options across the curriculum, thus providing our young people with greater opportunities to ignite their interests, is of high importance.
Depending on your areas of strength, Business Studies will either sit within the Maths or ICT faculty where the Head of Faculty will offer a high level of support and guidance. We also work closely with Sidney Stringer Academy, providing opportunities for subjects to collaborate with Schemes of Learning, resources, moderation and CPD opportunities.
We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who has;
• The belief that every child can achieve
• The highest expectations and a strong classroom presence to achieve high levels of student engagement and progress
• A positive attitude, encouraging students with praise and good humour
• Integrity, drive and commitment
• Extensive subject knowledge
• An ambitious vision to create a Business Studies curriculum at Key stage 4 and Key stage 5 that will ignite a passion for Business amongst our young people
We welcome visits to our school and appointments can be made by contacting Lorraine Parker (Headteacher’s PA) – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 024 76453121.
We look forward to receiving your completed application form.
Closing date: Monday 3rd February 2020 at 12 noon
Interview date : To be confirmed
Any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.