We are seeking a Teacher of Computer Science (Part Time) to join our team at The Danes Educational Trust in Chorleywood on the Herts/Bucks border.
We would like you to have:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· A passion for the subject and for education in its widest sense
· The ability to teach the subject to KS5 (desirable)
We can offer:
· The opportunity to work within an expanding Multi-Academy Trust
· A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
· The support of a highly professional and committed staff team
· A school with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
· The opportunity to work within the lead school of the Herts & Bucks Teaching School Alliance and Science Learning Partnership
St Clement Danes School, an Outstanding school on the Herts/Bucks border, recently awarded 'World Class' status and Croxley Danes School, a new secondary school which opened in September 2017 are part of the Danes Educational Trust. Beyond the immediate context of the school, St Clement Danes has excellent wider links across universities, local schools, educational authorities and national organisations such as Challenge Partners. If you would like to join a high performing, supportive and friendly staff team, we hope to hear from you.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
- The full job description can be downloaded from the link below
- Use the Quick Apply button by 21st May 2018 at 10am
Websites: www.stclementdanes.org.uk / www.croxleydanes.org.uk / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk
Address: Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire WD3 6EW
Tel: 01923 284169