The English International School of Padua seeks to employ a teacher of computing. We are looking for a motivated and committed teacher who is able to teach Key Stages 1 to 3. A degree and an appropriate teaching qualification are essential. As well as experienced teachers, we also welcome NQTs, looking to progress and develop within a creative and supportive school to apply for this post.
What we are looking for:
● A professional with the desire to be involved in Computing with all primary aged children, as well as key stage 3; and is up to date with current trends and forward thinking curriculum.
● A committed teacher who would like the opportunity to teach highly motivated and well behaved students.
● A reflective and responsible practitioner able to adapt and develop with feedback provided whose aim is to be consistently excellent in the classroom.
● Shows determination, ability and commitment to supply the best possible educational experience for all children.
● Can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils' progress;
● Has good interpersonal skills and works well in teams;
● A teacher with EAL experience or the focus and drive to develop as a successful EAL practitioner.
If you are an exceptional and qualified teacher, interested in a unique, exciting and rewarding teaching experience abroad, working with motivated and engaged bilingual students, then we look forward to receiving your application.
Please note only selected applicants will be contacted by email for further details and to schedule an interview via Skype.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and fully enhanced DBS checks.
Starting date is 1st September 2021
The English International School of Padua
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 1 - 18 years