Ark Boulton Academy joined the Ark network in September 2015 and is a 6 form entry secondary school (11-16) in Sparkhill, Birmingham. Chosen by the students, the school is named after Matthew Boulton, a prominent Birmingham manufacturer, reflecting the industrial and entrepreneurial spirit of the city. Ark Boulton joins Ark’s thriving hub of primary and secondary schools in Birmingham.
We are now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic English Teacher. You’ll be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for your students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who will inspire and enthuse our students, delivering an outstanding and enriched curriculum.
The ideal candidate will:
- be a well-qualified English teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
- understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils - especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
To find out more about Ark Boulton, please visit www.arkboulton.org. To apply for this post, please go to https://goo.gl/Tm6Kkm.
Applications will be reviewed as received, so you may hear from us before the closing date which is 16th October 2017 11 am. Please get your application in early. Interviews will be held the week commencing 10th October.
If you would like any further information or wish to discuss this role, please contact the school on 0121 773 8156 and speak with Rita Barratt. For technical difficulties, please contact the central recruitment team on 020 3116 6345, or email@example.com.
Closing date: 11am on Monday 16th October 2017
Interview Date: week commencing 16th October 2017
Start Date: 01/01/2018
Salary: Ark MPS (£23,490 - £34,670)/TLR available for the right candidate
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and any other relevant employment checks.