We are looking for a Teacher of English at Hammersmith Academy, a state-of-the-art Academy specialising in Digital Media and IT, which is infused across all academic areas to prepare students for life in a global society. It is a truly comprehensive, fair-banded Academy where staff “are committed to getting the best outcomes for students”. We were judged to be a good school with many outstanding features by Ofsted in March 2017.
Our English department benefits from an outstanding English team, first class facilities and exciting development pathways for all team members
The successful candidate will possess:
- A good honours degree
- Qualified teacher status
- Good communication skills
- Strong team ethos
- The commitment to ‘go the extra mile.’
- A strong belief in truly comprehensive education.
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- Excellent pastoral care
- A bespoke CPD programme for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- An excellent reputation in the local community
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- Superb facilities and resources
- A comprehensive staff well-being package
- Aspirational and hard-working students
- Strong parental engagement
This is an opportunity to become part of Hammersmith Academy at its most pivotal and exciting time. We welcome applications from NQTs. For further details visit our website www.hammersmithacademy.org to download an application form.
For general recruitment enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday, 20 July 2018
We may interview before the closing date if we find the right candidate.