The Academy is seeking to appoint a highly motivated, innovative and well-qualified Teacher of English who is committed to maintaining a consistently high standard of learning and teaching to help ensure that this continues to be a truly outstanding school. The successful candidate will collaborate in the planning and delivery of English lessons across all key stages.
In particular, candidates should have:
- A passion for English teaching and the ability to inspire and enthuse students of all aptitudes
- Strong subject knowledge, with the ability to teach English Literature up to AS/A2 Level
- The capacity to contribute to the development of the Academy’s Christian ethos
- High expectations of students in terms of learning, achievement and behaviour
- Enthusiasm for developing innovative approaches to learning, teaching and student participation
- A clear understanding of the latest curriculum and pedagogical developments in English
To apply for This role, please click Here to be re-directed to the Career page on the schools website.
Closing Date: Wednesday 14th December 1200 noon
Interview Date: Monday 19th December 2016