To commence from September 2017 to cover a maternity leave, we are seeking to recruit a creative teacher of English with the skills, expertise and passion to enthuse our young people to achieve across KS3 and KS4.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In December 2013 we were graded by OFSTED as good across the board and complemented on our ‘sustained upward trend in achievement and progress’ and that ‘teachers have positive relationships with students and set high expectations for what they can achieve.’
In 2017 we will be benefiting from a new school build with new facilities.
The ideal candidate will:
• have a natural passion and enthusiasm for their subject
• encourage, motivate and inspire young people
• be able to work well collaboratively in terms of planning, preparation and assessment
• be committed to our ethos that all students can achieve at Whitcliffe Mount
Whitcliffe Mount can offer you:
• a welcoming environment which promotes learning
• students who show respect to each other and other adults in the school
• a structured and personalised induction programme supported by a range of CPD opportunities
• a great location which is easily accessible from J26 of the M62
This opportunity is open to newly qualified teachers as well as more experienced teachers.
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk or from the TES website.
The closing date is Tuesday 25th April 2017 – 12.00 noon; completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.