Teacher of Food & Textiles
(This role would also be suitable for an experienced instructor)
MPS/UPS. Full time. Required for January 2018
Arnold Academy is an increasingly popular 9-13 middle school, which benefits from exceptional facilities and is located in a stunning position on the edge of Barton. We are looking to recruit a caring and inspirational teacher or suitably experienced instructor who:
· has a specialism or experience of KS2/3 in food and textiles;
· can inspire pupils in their work;
· can work independently as well as demonstrate a team approach.
We can offer the opportunity to:
· teach in a modern department with the benefit of experienced technicians;
· teach Food & Textiles across middle school age range;
· engage fully in the life of our lovely school.
We welcome applications from newly qualified or experienced candidates.
If you would like to join our forward thinking school and help shape the future of young people please visit our academy to see us in action. For more information or to arrange a visit contact Mrs Wendy Simpson (Office Manager) on 01582 616400 or email email@example.com. An application pack can be downloaded from our academy website: www.arnoldacademy.org.uk.
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 18th October 2017
Interview date: Friday 20th October 2017
Arnold Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people. All appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks.