Full time Teacher of French with Spanish MPR
We are seeking to appoint a committed, dynamic, enthusiastic linguist to teach French with Spanish as an additional second language to start in September 2018.
The successful candidates will:
• Have the ability to engage and enthuse students through high quality learning experiences
• Be able to share their own passion for languages in order to inspire our students to achieve their very best
• Have high expectations of student achievement and behaviour
• Be an outstanding practitioner
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate students
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to securing student progress
This post would be suitable for either newly qualified, or more experienced teachers looking for an opportunity to develop their careers.
Calder High School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and we expect all staff to share in this commitment.
An enhanced check by the Disclosure and Baring Service are required for this post.
For further details and to download an application pack please visit our website www.calderlearningtrust.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your completed application.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00 am Monday 21 May 2018
Interviews: Thursday 24 May 2018