This is an exciting opportunity to become part of Sir Christopher Hatton Academy; the only Outstanding Academy in Wellingborough and East Northants. We are seeking an enthusiastic and well-qualified Teacher of Geography to join a successful and well-resourced faculty.
· are committed to enabling every student to achieve the very best they can
· can raise attainment in Geography through outstanding teaching and learning
· have the ability to teach across the whole ability / age range
· are committed to your professional development
then we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
· students who are well-behaved, dynamic and enthusiastic
· very supportive colleagues
· excellent professional development and guidance
· a whole school commitment to doing the best for our students
· Full STPD & continuous Local Government Service (subject to verification)
You can find out more about this role by obtaining a candidate pack and application form from our website www.hattonacademiestrust.org.uk or by contacting Mrs E Snell, Personnel Manager on 01933 221417, or firstname.lastname@example.org contacting Mr A Wilson – Associate Principal email@example.com for more information, or to arrange a visit.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9.00am Monday 16th October 2017
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.