Trinity Academy is a new and expanding Academy in Brixton, determined to become one of the best schools in south London. We have excellent facilities, having recently moved into our new purpose built school. We are innovative and caring with an unwavering focus on behaviour and academic standards.
The Academy has Investors in People recognition and has recently been judged as Good in its first Ofsted inspection.
As our pupil numbers grow, we need an additional inspirational Teacher of History to deliver high quality lessons to pupils across years 7 to 10. Applications are welcome from both NQTs and experienced teachers. There is the possibility of additional responsibilities being added to this post, with appropriate remuneration, for the right candidate.
We can offer you:
· A comprehensive package of staff benefits.
· A supportive environment based on our Academy Values.
· A great career opportunity.
We would like to hear from you if you:
· Are determined to make a difference.
· Have the highest expectations for all young people.
· Are passionate about learning and creativity.
· Will thrive in an innovative and supportive academy.
Closing date: 24th January 2018 at 12 noon.
Interviews: w/c 29th January
For further information and a full information pack, visit: www.trinityacademylondon.org
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our pupils. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.