Ark Boulton Academy joined the Ark network in September 2015 and is a 6 form entry secondary school (11-16) in Sparkhill, Birmingham. Chosen by the students, the school is named after Matthew Boulton, a prominent Birmingham manufacturer, reflecting the industrial and entrepreneurial spirit of the city. Ark Boulton joins Ark’s thriving hub of primary and secondary schools in Birmingham.
We are now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Teacher of Humanities. You’ll be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for your students, instilling in them a love for the subject and a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who will inspire and enthuse our students, delivering an outstanding and enriched curriculum.
The ideal candidate will:
· be a qualified Teacher of Humanities with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons preferably with experience in the subject of history.
· have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
· have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
· have a resilient character and a strong personal drive
· understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils - especially to those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
To find out more about Ark Boulton, please visit www.arkboulton.org. To apply for this post, please go to https://goo.gl/7fH2bM . If you would like any further information or wish to discuss this role, please contact Rita Barratt, HR Officer, HR@arkboulton.org or email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as received, so you may hear from us before the closing date.
Closing date: 11am on Monday 23rd October 2017
Start Date: January 2018
Interviews: week commencing 30th October 2017
Salary: AMPS £23,490-£34,670per annum.
Ark value diversity and are committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and any other relevant employment checks.