Required for September 2019 a Teacher of Humanities to join our very successful departments in our “good” school (Ofsted, April 2017) with the ability to teach across the full age and ability range. We are looking for an inspirational Teacher of Geography and History who is keen to support our learners to build their confidence, reach their potential and achieve the highest standards. The post is suitable for either an NQT or an established teacher keen to make learning engaging and able to motivate young people and build their confidence.
We are looking for someone who has:
- a passion for Geography and History and a resolve to make a real difference to our students’ lives
- a creative approach to outstanding teaching and learning and a commitment to professional development
- a clear commitment to raising standards for all students
- excellent professional development with the Red Kite Learning Trust and the Red Kite Alliance
- excellent supportive relationships at all levels
- an opportunity to join a committed and forward looking team
For an application pack, please click on the following link :http://www.rklt.co.uk/vacancies/
Completed applications should be submitted via the above link no later than 12 noon on Tuesday 19 March 2019.
Interviews will be held week beginning Monday 25 March 2019.
Temple Moor High School is part of the Red Kite Learning Trust and the Red Kite Alliance.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.