THE PHILIP MORANT SCHOOL AND COLLEGE
Teacher of Maths
Pay Range: Main Pay Range
Salary from £24,373 per annum - TLR available for the right candidate
Start Date: 20th April 2020
We are seeking an outstanding and inspirational teacher of Maths.
Be a part of Philip Morant’s ambition to be an outstanding school with the highest expectations for its young people.
- Do you want to work in a school with fantastic young people and staff who work hard and dream big?
- Do you want to work in a school with 50 years of traditional alongside modern and progressive values?
- Do you want to work in a school with a wide range of CPD opportunities from bespoke pedagogical training to NPQ ML, SL and H qualifications?
- Do you want to work in a school that priorities the curriculum over gimmicky initiatives?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then please consider The Philip Morant School & College as a place to make your mark and develop your career.
We’re looking for you if you have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Ability to teach "outstanding" lessons in Maths across all disciplines
• A passion for teaching and making a real difference to young people
• Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
If you are a dynamic teacher who would like to work in a supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our school, please apply.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Philip Morant School and College?
Philip Morant is a popular, mixed comprehensive, in north-east Essex. Philip Morant is a happy school in which, overwhelmingly, students feel safe and achieve well.
We have made significant progress since our last Ofsted inspection, including two sets of fantastic examination results.
We can offer you:
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme
Staff have the opportunity to work with colleagues across the Sigma Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships. Excellent support is provided by the Sigma Trust through the Maths Strategic Lead.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 315. Please read the Notes for Applicants document attached.
Closing date: Midnight, 24th February 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.