work / learn / enjoy / succeed / go
At The Boulevard Academy we pride ourselves on working with our students to ensure they develop the high expectations, academic and life skills that will best help them to be successful.
We are now seeking to appoint a motivated and dynamic Teacher of Maths to join the academy in September 2019. This is an exciting time for an individual to join an academy which embraces change and innovation and one where community links and parental engagement are high on our agenda. We actively welcome applications from NQT’s as well as experienced teachers looking to further develop their career.
You will be:
- A talented, fully qualified Maths teacher.
- A teacher who has the passion and skills to help all our students fulfil their potential.
- Inspirational to colleagues and students- your energy, vision and creativity will be needed as we continue to build our new Academy.
In return, we can offer:
- A unique opportunity to work closely with the Principal, SENCO and Subject Leads.
- The opportunity to influence learning as we grow each year.
- Tailored smaller class sizes, and an environment which is conducive to learning.
- A strong commitment to tailored professional development.
- The potential for a £1,000 relocation package available for candidates outside of the East Riding boundary.
To find out more about this role, please visit https://theboulevardacademy.our-careers.co.uk or call our recruitment team on 01904 567818 , for an informal and confidential discussion.
We are running rolling interviews prior to the closing date so please ensure you submit your application as soon as possible.
Closing date: Thursday 23 May 2019
The Boulevard Academy is committed to safeguarding and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required if you are invited to interview.