Easy links to the centre of Manchester, on the main route to Liverpool
We are looking to appoint a qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic teacher of Maths to join us at this highly successful, oversubscribed ‘Good’ (Ofsted 2014) school with “Outstanding” Behaviour and Safety. We strive to nurture growth and develop every individual within our school, our facilities equip us with the ability to prepare pupils to learn both collaboratively and independently which inspires them to produce work of the highest standard.
You will need to:
- Be ambitious in your determination to ensure all our learners achieve and develop their full potential
- Be inspirational in the classroom
- Be able to provide engaging and creative learning experiences for all pupils
- Be able to develop independent enquiry in pupils
- Be committed to assisting pupils in overcoming barriers to learning
- Have high expectations and a commitment to the wider school
In return we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- Meal allowance for Morning Break Duty
- Free use of our Fitness Suite
- Access to school canteen facilities
- A supportive and innovative working environment
- Modern classrooms
- A laptop / iPad for all teachers
- A comprehensive CPD /staff mentoring programme
Applications are invited from experienced staff with a proven track record. Applications will also be accepted from NQT’s.
If you feel you have the necessary qualities/attributes required and would like to apply for this post, please submit your application form and a written statement in support that demonstrates how your delivery of teaching and learning would continue to raise standards for all pupils.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
Moorside High School is committed to equal opportunities.
Application forms and further details are available from www.moorsidehigh.com and should be returned to email@example.com
Closing Date: 16th March 2018