Teacher of Maths - Kingsbury School
TMS/UPS plus opportunity for leadership allowance for suitable candidate
Or up to £1000 per annum available over 2 years plus £1,000 voucher for training and development with Castle Phoenix Trust Leadership Academy
Required for September 2020
Our motivation is that every child can achieve their targets with the right support. If you are dedicated to raising standards and want to make a difference we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated professional to join our Maths faculty at one of the highest achieving schools in Tamworth and North Warwickshire.T his position would suit a professional at any stage of their teaching career, including newly qualified teachers.
Our Mathematics team is committed to consistently doing their best for our students, by raising standards and offering tailored enrichment experiences to give them exceptional life chances.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a dynamic and innovative teacher with a passion for learning and teaching and a desire to ensure that the quality of education and learning is great.
• Be an aspirational teacher with a desire to achieve the very best outcomes for our students.
• Be able to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Maths
• Be willing to contribute to learning and teaching developments in the Faculty.
• Deliver a curriculum that inspires and engages students and provides an aspirational and challenging learning experience.
• Have an ability to engage, enthuse and motivate staff and students.
• Be a committed, highly competent, energised, reflective and resilient individual.
• Possess the skills and determination to make a profound difference to the lives of our students by sharing our belief in the highest standards of academic achievement in an inclusive setting.
We pride ourselves on:
• Our recent OFSTED inspection upgrade to ‘good’ (April 2019). Key findings include:
“Staff morale is high and relationships at all levels are very good”.
“The behaviour of pupils is good”.
“The curriculum is appropriate and interesting and pupils receive high quality support and guidance”.
• Being an oversubscribed and popular school, located close to the M42 and M6, in easy reach of Birmingham, Staffordshire, South Derbyshire, Warwickshire and Leicestershire.
• Being a highly innovative, driven, inspirational and ambitious organisation with a clear vision for achieving success.
• Being part of the Castle Phoenix Trust and its associated teaching school. This facilitates an opportunity to play to your strengths and provide excellent collaboration between colleagues and leaders, access to effective CPD and the chance to develop professionally. The Trust is committed to invest in and develop all staff and, most importantly, bring about the best possible outcomes for our students who deserve the very best. Our Trust values are really important to all of us and include Respect to All, From All, Innovation and Collaboration.
• Our strong commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition. We can offer you a range of benefits which include cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, free parking, an employee discount scheme, a laptop and access to the on-site swimming pool.
Application forms available direct from the school, from the Trust website http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/or from HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk. Application forms are to be returned to HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk.
Visits and applications: Martin Clarke, Headteacher, would be delighted to meet you and talk about the opportunity, please email Helen Jones on email@example.com to book onto a visit.
Application deadline: 9:00am on Friday 27th March 2020 Interview Date: Friday 3rd April 2020
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The Trust is committed to safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children and young people and creating a culture of vigilance and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and vigilance.