Warwickshire, United Kingdom
About Kingsbury School
20 minutes by car from Birmingham and just off the M42, located in a semi-rural location with on site parking - have you considered Kingsbury School for your next career move? Combine the benefits of working at a smaller secondary school with the ease of commuting.
We are a high performing and popular school with specialist status located close to the M42 and M6, within easy reach of Birmingham, Staffordshire, South Derbyshire, Warwickshire and Leicestershire.
About Kingsbury School
LEADERSHIP TEAM AND GOVERNORS
- Mr M Clarke
- Mrs M Carrick
- Miss D Hart
- Mr C Collis
- Mrs D Eyre
Associate Assistant Headteacher
- Miss C Dufty
Chair of Governors
- Mrs H Pickering
OUR CORE PURPOSE
Enthuse | Aspire | Achieve
- Ensuring that our students feel valued, cared for, encouraged and equipped for learning.
- Committed to the pursuit of excellence, delivering achievement for all and celebrating the successes of our students.
- Extending the boundaries of learning by providing a rich and innovative curriculum
- Creating aspirational learners and young leaders who embrace challenge and demonstrate resilience.
- Providing a safe, high quality and positive learning environment with a commitment to home-school partnership and good communication.
- Ensuring that our students feel valued, cared for, encouraged and equipped.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We show respect by listening and cooperating with others, seeking to understand their point of view. Respect is treating others as we would wish to be treated ourselves. This includes:
· Listening to others’ speak
· Using good manners
· Being considerate of others’ feelings
· Showing tolerance of others’ beliefs
· Being thankful
· Looking after our environment and community
We show kindness by being friendly and considerate. This includes:
· Understanding other people
· Being sympathetic
· Helping other people
· Making others’ feel welcome
· Saying nice things
We show honesty by being truthful and sincere.
· Doing the right thing
· Being trustworthy
· Thinking before you speak
· Having good intentions
· Admitting your mistakes
We show ambition by being determined to succeed. This includes:
· Never giving up
· Trying hard in lessons
· Having goals
· Asking questions
· Being hardworking and resilient
· Overcoming difficulties
We show pride by celebrating our achievements and who we are.
· Achieving our goals
· Wearing the school uniform correctly
· Focusing on the quality of your work
· Volunteering and attending school events and activities
· Looking after our environment
· Being confident
These values are displayed in our school. We aim to instil and re-affirm with students attending Kingsbury School our commitment to the above, helping them to blossom into young adults ready to play an active, positive role in society.