Are you a teacher that can inspire highly motivated students?
Can you create an inclusive learning environment which enables all students to exceed expectations?
Can you empower students to succeed?
If you are looking for a new challenge and are passionate about your subject then this could be the school for you.
"Staff describe the school as a "dynamic" and "energising" place to work and pupils share this view" OFSTED 2017
Hammersmith Academy is an innovative 11-18 mixed non-denominational academy situated in the heart of the West London community.
At Hammersmith Academy we are passionate about raising standards and our approach to learning reflects this.We are seeking to appoint Teacher of Media and English to deliver outstanding teaching and learning of this subject. The successful teacher will join a collaborative and dedicated team who are committed to instilling our students with a passion for their subjects.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be a passionate teacher of Media and English and have a genuine belief in the potential of every student
- Be committed to Hammersmith Academy's ethos of high expectations and going the extra mile
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a proven ability to raise standards in classrooms
- Have experience of teaching at A-Level and GCSE
Hammersmith Academy offers:
- A bespoke CPD program for all staff and exciting career opportunities
- Excellent pastoral care
- An excellent reputation in the local community
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- First-class facilities and resources
- A comprehensive staff benefits package
- Aspirational and hardworking students
- Strong parental engagement
We would very much like to hear from you if you share our vision, values and enthusiasm. We are very happy to discuss the role informally and visits to the school are welcome.
For further details visit our website www.hammersmithacademy.org to download an application form.For general recruitment enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: 23/24th May 2018