Teacher of MFL
Permanent, Part-Time (0.6 fte), MPS/UPS
Required from April 2022 (or sooner)
Are you enthusiastic and highly skilled in foreign languages? Required from April 2022 (or sooner), we are seeking to recruit an inspirational teacher of MFL, with a proven track record of raising attainment and fostering a love of languages amongst students. The successful candidate will be an inspirational teacher with the ability to teach French and Spanish to Key Stage 4. Your working days will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday until September. This post is suitable for Early Career Teachers or more experienced teachers.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent practitioner in the classroom, planning highly effective lessons which motivate students and enable them to achieve.
• has had demonstrable success in achieving strong progress with students, including those with SEND needs or who are Disadvantaged.
• has a passion for languages.
• forms excellent relationships with students, staff and parents, modelling consistently high expectations and standards.
• is committed to making a real difference to the lives our students, developing them to be respectful, tolerance citizens with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in life.
• excellent professional development through our in school CPD programme.
• outward facing working with other schools across the Red Kite Learning Trust and Alliance.
• a positive culture with an overarching ethos of equality, celebration of diversity and a belief in the individuality and unique potential of each child
• an opportunity to join a supportive, successful and forward-looking team, with a strong reputation.
• opportunities for Post-16 teaching.
• brand-new benefits and wellbeing package which includes:
o £5000 cycle to work scheme.
o discounted gym.
o family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans.
o discounts and online offers for you and your family at major high street & online retailers.
o employee assistance programme, accessible by you and your family.
Completed applications should be submitted by Friday 10 December at 9am.
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 13 December
Temple Moor High School is part of the Red Kite Learning Trust.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.