Full time (part time or job share considered)
Are you ready to play a key role in the further development of our thriving, multi-cultural secondary school? Our great students are at the heart of all we do. We offer a dynamic and successful MFL department with a desire to keep improving. Applications from NQT colleagues are welcome; our training has been rated as ‘outstanding’.
We are looking for a creative and impactful colleague to:
- Engage and motivate our students to achieve great results
- Join a strong and effective department and make learning French exciting
- Make a strong all-round contribution to the climate and ethos of the school
Why should you come to Cressex?
- A supportive and dedicated community of staff and governors
- A data-rich environment focused on raising standards for all
- A superb, state-of-the-art learning environment
Please apply for this position by completing an application form and a letter explaining how your experience fits you for the post.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded from our website: www.cressex.org
Closing date: 12.00 midday Monday 24th February 2020
Interviews: Shortly thereafter
We would welcome you for a visit to the school or for an informal discussion. Cressex Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.