We are seeking to appoint an inspirational, talented and committed teacher of French and Spanish to join our growing Modern Foreign Languages team. You must have a passion for your subject and the ability to enthuse students to learn MFL. This is an exciting opportunity for either an NQT or an experienced professional seeking to further develop their career within a supportive and enthusiastic department. The successful candidate will be able to teach both languages at Key Stage 3 and at least one to Key Stage 5.
We believe that all students are entitled to quality teaching in a safe and caring environment and we are committed to providing students with an exciting MFL experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be an ambitious and dedicated individual who is committed to continual professional development
- teach with enthusiasm and ambition to inspire a love of language learning
- be a self-motivated, confident and reflective teacher of both French and Spanish
- work collaboratively with the MFL team to contribute to the success of the department and to secure the highest standards of achievement for our students
- have a passion for languages and be keen to contribute to our extracurricular provision
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, then please contact Ceri Allman (Curriculum Area Leader Modern Foreign Languages) firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other queries, please contact Kellie Ward (Human Resources) email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 9.00 am on Monday 20th January 2020.
Interviews will be held on shortly afterwards.
Nene Park Academy is a good school. Achievement is good and rising rapidly (Ofsted 2013).
Nene Park Academy, Oundle Road, Peterborough, PE2 7EA
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.