Are you passionate about Music and determined to make a real difference? We are looking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of Music to join us to deliver high quality teaching.
The successful candidate will:
• Be ambitious in your determination to ensure all our learners achieve and develop their full potential
• Be inspirational in the classroom
• Be able to provide engaging and creative learning experiences for all pupils
• Be committed to assisting pupils in overcoming barriers to learning
• Have high expectations and a commitment to the wider school
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Friday 16th April 2021.
Interviews will take place week commencing 19th April 2021.
Applications are invited from experienced staff with a proven track record and NQT’s.
To apply please complete the online application form through TES or download the attached application form. We ask that all application forms are sent to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions regarding this role please contact Joanna Dwyer at Joanna.email@example.com
Consilium Academies and Moorside High School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
The trust is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Moorside High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Moorside High School is a mixed, comprehensive, non-denominational secondary for pupils aged 11-16, situated in Swinton, Salford and is part of Consilium Academies Trust, a trust that believes every pupil has a right to a world-class education and th...