We are seeking an innovative and outstanding teacher of girls’ Physical Education. You will be required to teach all abilities across Key Stage 3 and 4 to the highest standard and to make a positive contribution to academy life.
If you have a passion for Physical Education and want to inspire this in students, out talented, enthusiastic and supportive team would like you to join.
The successful candidate will:
• Set high expectations which motivate and challenge students in a productive learning environment;
• Promote good outcomes by students, planning well-structured lessons;
• Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge;
• Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all students;
• Make accurate and productive use of assessment;
• Fulfill wider professional responsibilities with high standards of personal and professional conduct.
This is an exciting time in the life of Erdington Academy. From September 2016 we officially became an academy within the Fairfax Multi Academy Trust, which includes four secondary schools. This further enables the academy to share and develop practice as part of a wider group of academies and partners.
NQT’s welcome to apply.
Erdington Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will therefore be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as providing evidence of qualifications.
To apply, please complete the online application form.
To arrange a visit, please contact 0121 373 1080.
Closing date: 12pm (noon) Friday 22 September 2017.