Teacher of Physical Education
Required for January 2020
Salary range: MPS/UPS
We require an enthusiastic, innovative and highly motivated teacher of Physical Education to join our department.
The trust strongly believes continuing professional development is at the heart of excellent teaching and high standards and has an outstanding programme open to all members of staff, offering tailored CPD to staff at all stages of their careers.
Downham Market Academy has recently joined the high achieving Cambridgeshire Educational Trust.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in this high achieving and ambitious trust.
We are looking to appoint a passionate and inspiring teacher who will help build the success of the PE Department at Downham Market. As the trust continues to grow there will be opportunities to take on key roles within the trust.
We welcome applications from both recently qualified teachers, and more experienced practitioners looking for their next challenge.
During our expansion we will always be keen to hear from outstanding practitioners, at all levels of experience, who are interested in joining our team
The successful candidate will be:
• exemplary and inspiring in their teaching;
• highly organised, motivational and flexible;
• an inclusive individual, with high expectations of all students, who is committed to all pupils reaching their full potential;
• reflective in classroom practice;
• dedicated to raising standards and working in partnership with others;
• have high expectations of themselves and others;
• be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills;
• have excellent subject knowledge;
• be flexible and a good team player.
Closing Date: Monday 18th November
Downham Market Academy uses safe recruitment procedures to ensure the welfare of children. All applicants are required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and only applications submitted on our application form will be considered.