Calder High School is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Teacher of Physical Education to join their PE Faculty from January or Easter 2020. Please note this must include Monday & Tuesday.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to engage and enthuse students through high quality learning experiences
• Have high expectations of student achievement and behaviour
• Be an outstanding practitioner
• Have the ability to inspire and motivate students
• Be enthusiastic, resourceful and committed to securing student progress
This post would be suitable for either newly qualified, or more experienced teachers looking for an opportunity to develop their careers.
Please send a letter of interest to email@example.com
Calder High School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and we expect all staff to share in this commitment. An enhanced check by the Disclosure and Baring Service are required for this post.
For further details please visit our website www.calderlearningtrust.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 6 December – 9am
Interviews: w/c 9 December 2019