We are a successful Multi-Academy Trust with a friendly atmosphere. Guilsborough Academy is within 5 minutes reach of M1/M6/A14. We offer an outstanding professional development entitlement and superb resources.
Teacher of Psychology
Part time Required for January 2020
Salary: M1 - M9 (£23,720 - £39,406)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and exceptional teacher of Psychology. You will be joining a successful, supportive and well-established Science department that is passionate about the subject and focused on pupil success. We welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
‘Science lessons are characterised by high levels of enthusiasm, strong relationships between pupils and their teachers and teachers’ high expectations of what all groups of pupils can achieve.’ Ofsted 2017
We are looking for candidates who:
- Are able to teach A-Level Psychology.
- have excellent subject knowledge and a proficient understanding of pedagogy;
- are able to implement and deliver an inspiring curriculum in a vibrant learning environment;
- have high expectations and aspirations for all students;
- are committed to our department and academy vision to ensure student well-being and good progress is at the heart of everything we do.
Visits to the Academy are welcome, please contact Mrs Helen Thompson, HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
Closing date: Monday 14 October 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are also committed to meeting the requirements of disability discrimination and other legislation.