We are looking for a dynamic and highly-skilled qualified Religious Studies teacher to join our team at Meridian High School.
You will have a confident understanding of the curriculum for Religious Studies, and show a real passion for your subject. As a Religious Studies teacher at Meridian High School, you will have plenty of CPD opportunities for professional development and growth. Working as part of the GLF Trust comprising of 41 schools, we can support you with career pathways for progression.
What we are looking for
• An outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team.
• Be passionate about the students’ learning and welfare.
• Be keen to be part of the wider school community, participating in extra-curricular clubs
Why work at Meridian High School
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
• Good opportunities for personal/career development.
• A Pension Scheme.
• A supportive senior management team and wider staff body within GLF Schools
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
Salary - MPR
Hours - Full time
Contract - Permanent
Closing date for applications - 8 December 2021
Starting date - September 2022
Executive Headteacher's Welcome
Thank you for expressing an interest in Meridian High School.
Since the start of this academic year, I have been leading the strategic direction of Meridian as Executive Headteacher. Our Leadership Team are commi...